Project Lead Traineeship at ASML powered by ORMIT
ORMIT and ASML have joined forces to offer this challenging Project Lead traineeship.
- 2 jaar
During this two year traineeship at ASML you’ll get the opportunity to develop yourself as a successful project leader within a technical environment. ASML provides a challenging environment to boost your professional development. ORMIT provides a state-of-the-art development program with a strong focus on personal leadership.
Our offer to you:
- An intense program that encourages you to grow into the position as Project Lead within ASML
- A challenging track that focuses on improving the production process to ensure product quality, optimal availability, short lead-times, and a ‘short time to market’.
- A state-of-the-art development program with a focus on personal leadership
- A personal ORMIT coach
- Mentoring during your traineeship from ASML managers
- A peer group of trainees who stimulate your personal development
Your role as PROJECT LEAD trainee
As Project Lead Trainee, you will be involved with the industrialisation of newly developed products of ASML. You’ll be responsible for planning, organising, and keeping track of the progress of deliverables. By doing so, you’ll be the driving factor that makes deliverables ready for production milestone deadlines. An example of a production milestone is the work preparation for the final assembly of several machine parts in our Veldhoven factory.
- Act as the owner of production milestones and align this with involved internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Set up and maintain work breakdowns and planning for a broad set of deliverables.
- Execute and report on the team plan and proactively align with the Project Leader.
- Setup project organisation and assist the Group Leader in planning and budgeting of resources.
Meet the department
You are going to work in the Industrialization department. This department is responsible for the industrialisation aspects of mechanical designs, and meeting manufacturing and service requirements of ASML products during the entire life cycle. Within this department, the Manufacturing and Equipment Engineering group is responsible for the industrialisation of ASML products, setting the specifications of a system’s industrial performance (cycle time, reliability, availability, and cost), and performing work preparations for both the system build in ASML’s factories and for the use and maintenance at customer sites.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech company that produces complex lithographic machines which supply chip producers with the necessary production capabilities for integrated circuits (ICs). ASML is a precursor in the world of technology and delivers systems to all leading chip producers worldwide. With a workforce of more than 23,000, ASML employs the most creative thinkers in physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanics, software and computer science. These multidisciplinary teams work closely together, learn from each other, and share ideas. It’s an ideal work environment for both professional development and personal growth.
What we are looking for in a trainee
- A master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Electrical, or other similar educations.
- 0-3 years of working experience, preferably in a service or production environment with high tech products.
- You are eager to learn and open to feedback
- Strong planning and stakeholder management skills
- A proactive 'getting things done' mindset, receptive to changes and flexibility in setting priorities