A successful career starts with you
You’re graduating, or you already have some full-time work experience. A promising career lies ahead! You know you’ve got talent, but you ask yourself: where do I start? How can I discover and further develop my talent? Am I on the right track? And how can I make a difference?
We can help you answer these questions — with a proven track-record of over 25 years, we can say with confidence that our traineeships kickstart a successful career. At ORMIT, everything we do is aimed at maximising your unique potential. We believe that the best learning comes from real experience, especially when it comes to leadership. Our traineeships focus on projects that will challenge you, and build valuable practical experience. You’ll quickly build your professional network, and learn a lot about yourself, all under our personal guidance. That’s the ORMIT difference.
Grow as a future leader
Are you ready for a challenge? When you sign up for an ORMIT traineeship, you’ll find out what gives you energy, and how to best put your unique talents to work. And with personal coaching, you’ll learn a lot about yourself and can grow as a future leader.
Our unique development program delivers:
- Challenging projects at leading organisations. You’ll be involved in rewarding projects where you can achieve results.
- An intensive state-of-the-art training program focused on leadership, communication, teamwork, and innovative project management.
- Tailored personal development guidance with your ORMIT Talent Development Manager.
- Opportunities to learn together. You’ll start your traineeship as a group, where you’ll gain insights, feedback, and build lasting friendships.
- An inspiring corporate culture. ORMIT has been a Great Place to Work for years!
With ORMIT as a catalyst for your development, you’ll be valuable to an organisation in a matter of weeks. An ORMIT traineeship on your resumé makes a big difference!
1: Personal growth
The ORMIT training program will help you analyse your behaviour and develop your leadership style. Get ready to dive deep into workshops that will boost your communication-, teamwork-, digital-, change management-, and project management skills.
2: Career guidance
We offer you opportunities for challenging assignments at top organisations. You’ll challenge yourself, and discover which business areas and positions are best suited for you. Your ORMIT Talent Development Manager will provide you with tailored guidance and advice.
3: Intensive coaching and feedback
You’ll inevitably run into challenges during your traineeship. Your fellow trainees and ORMIT Talent Development Manager are there to support you, and help build you into an impactful and inspiring leader.